SO- if you are anything like me you suck at making home workout plans. I downloa…


SO- if you are anything like me you suck at making home workout plans. I downloaded 8fit at the recommendation of a friend for some set home workouts. Yall I love this app. It asks you your preferences and goals and then will give you a short daily workout to help you reach those! I do not do it everyday but I use this app for nights when I know I wont or cant make it to the gym and really just need to do SOMETHING. You can go in and edit the exercises to better fit your difficulty level and you can rate the entire workout when you are done and let them know if you need easier harder or similar workouts for the future! Seriously! I love how flexible it is & I love that I can just click a button and it will give me the moves the how-to walkthroughs the reps or timers and I get a good ten-fifteen minute workout in. I am 19% complete with my @fatgirlfedup dietbet goal of losing 4% of my body weight in 4 weeks (I dropped a ton of water weight these last couple days!! No worries!) and I have lost 4.8 lbs since February started- I am almost halfway to my goal of losing ten pounds in February! Get out there and kick ass! #workout #8fit #homeworkout #weightloss #weightlossjourney #fitness #fitnessjourney #notsponsored #butiwishyagirlisBROKE #fatgirlfedupsdietbet #dietbet #stillchubbytho



Source by leenahofmeister

Comments

Popular posts from this blog